«The personnel working at the forefront» such as the employees of shopping centers and warehouses, nurses, installers, lockmasters, assemblers, vehicle engineers, as well as any worker who work without a constant access to a computer. They are sort of engine of any organization. In fact, such employees in customer-centric roles or functions have a direct impact on company growth and operations. However, because their services are often routine, they can be overlooked in an organization's digital transformation efforts. Don't ignore these employees! It's time to unleash their potential and enable them to work smarter with the powerful and intuitive IT tools.
OPTIMIZATION OF EMPLOYEES' WORK ALONG WITH CONTEQ & MICROSOFT WITHOUT THE COMPUTERS
Ok, don't show again
FOR WHICH INDUSTRIES?
HoReCa – hotels, guesthouses, restaurants, holiday homes, etc.
Medical institutions, commercial and non-commercial
Engineering, repair, and installation teams
Transport, supply chain & logistics
Enhance the capabilities of those who are on the «front line» with the help of Microsoft
Make sure that your employees have all the necessary IT tools to work with in the modern world. Take advantage of the powerful Microsoft Teams enterprise app while ensuring digital security.
Growth up to
205 971 526.50 $
profit within 3 years*
* ESTIMATIONS ARE BASED ON CALCULATIONS COMPILED FROM THE RESULTS OF STUDY CONDUCTED BY FORRESTER TOTAL ECONOMIC IMPACT ™ APPOINTED BY MICROSOFT CORPORATION IN MAY 2020.
Devices for productive work
Digital technologies instead of manual work
Fast adaptation of new employees
OPTIMIZE THE WORK OF «FRONTLINE EMPLOYEES»
The online workshop will be useful for organizations looking for ways to make the best use of the existing potential of all employees in the organization. We are together in the events:
• We will analyze the current processes in which informal employees are employed, we will find the ideas for their improvement.
• We will find opportunities for greater involvement of these employees in the life and processes of the company, and their development.
• We will identify opportunities for how these employees can provide us with valuable knowledge about customers, business, and organizational processes
• We will find tools and technologies that will help the organization make most of its employees as human capital
• We will form a plan for the modernization of the work of employees and provide the knowledge about technologies
Online Workshop «Frontline Worker Workshop»
In the Frontline Worker Workshop on Microsoft Teams, you will learn not only about tools and technologies, but also about their use cases and opportunities for transformation. Learn how to improve interactions and increase employee productivity, how and where you can use technology instead of routine work.
The seminar will be held in three stages. Together we will work through and "consider the tasks of the front-line employees", identify the "pain points" to determine the highest priority transformation scenario. After assessing your needs, we will design a customized solution to suit your unique business needs and define a practical roadmap.
• Identification of opportunities for unlocking the potential of informal employees • Information sharing about the experience of other companies • Identification of pain points and daily problems of employees
• Let's describe the possibilities • We will test solutions on users • Definition of transformation ambassadors • Determination of the link with the company's strategy
Prototype & plan
• We will study the problems in detail and compare them with the developed scenarios • Let's create a strategy • We will provide an individual plan for a successful transformation
Let us figure out a solution for your business problem. Fill and submit the form, we'll get back to you right away.