Create a private workspace to securely share information with your tenants... And scale up with Microsoft SharePoint-based Client Portal as your company grows.
Ok, don't show again
We have built Client Portal for the companies which regularly interact with customers and partners, it is a safer and more convenient solution for files and documents sharing instead of sending e-mails or sharing files via public "drives". It is powered by Microsoft SharePoint Online which enables you to increase your ROI on your Microsoft 365 (ex-Office365) investment while meeting your company's IT standards and policies.
All documents and files to work together with counterparties are stored in one space. No need to search any information in e-mails.
You always know who and when transferred files to the counterparty, or vice versa, when your counterparty shares the files with you.
The documents versioning enables you to track changes and return to a previous version if necessary. Duplicates of documents are not created; you don't have to figure out which version is the latest because it is always stored on the Client Portal
Sharing large files is no longer a problem.
BENEFITS OF CLIENT PORTAL
You can set your business processes preferences regarding the employees and counterparty's representatives, for example, to coordinate the documents.
Tasks can be automatically assigned to the employees according to the key date calendar and SLA.
Timestamp of file sharing appears on the Client Portal.
Our company works according to the principle of individual approach to every client. This method allows us to achieve success in problems of all levels.
You can chat with your counterpart on a Client Portal or in Microsoft Teams, and save correspondence history with the counterpart, including documents and files.
Co-authoring and co-working with Microsoft 365 (ex-Office 365) documents and files save a lot of time.
HOW DOES IT WORK FOR EVERYONE?
It is a template, each individual case is dealt in accordance with the tasks
RENT COMPANY & LANDLORD
• Control the occupancy of facilities, control the execution of the space maintenance service
• Delineate information for tenants (by premises, pricing, contractual terms)
• Share information about changes and new services
• Monitor how the premises and equipment are operated
• Timely respond questions and complaints, increase loyalty
• Receive requests, complaints, offers and delivery documents
• Familiarize the renter with operating instructions and safety requirements
• Set up a business process, collect documents for an agreement, and create tasks within the company to deal with the tenant's issues
• Have structured information – primary documentation of tenants and of premises
• Find information and files fast and easily to get your job done
• Be able to ask co-workers from different departments and outsourcers a question upon request
• Get reminders to get the job done on time
• Control the information about interaction with the landlord
• Find out news from the landlord
• Be sure that employees receive timely replies from landlord.
• Have a clear understanding why the company pays for landlord services
• Have instant access to the documents added to the contracts
• Easy to find information and track the status of requests
• Requests about the service and repair forwarded directly to the concerned department
• View data about premises and equipment
IT ON BOTH SIDES
• Trade secret data protection
• Commercial secrets data protection
• Corporate information data protection
IT ON BOTH SIDES
Let us figure out a solution for your business problem. Fill and submit the form, we'll get back to you right away.