A smarter, more flexible, and effective tool for your purchase processes, employees, and suppliers. Share documents with your suppliers, updates with confidential information, and review it quickly.
Ok, don't show again
We have built Client Portal for the companies which regularly interact with customers and partners, it is a safer and more convenient solution for files and documents sharing instead of sending e-mails or sharing files via public "drives". It is powered by Microsoft SharePoint Online which enables you to increase your ROI on your Microsoft 365 (ex-Office365) investment while meeting your company's IT standards and policies.
All documents and files to work together with counterparties are stored in one space. No need to search any information in e-mails.
You always know who and when transferred files to the counterparty, or vice versa, when your counterparty shares the files with you.
The documents versioning enables you to track changes and return to a previous version if necessary. Duplicates of documents are not created; you don't have to figure out which version is the latest because it is always stored on the Client Portal.
Sharing large files is no longer a problem.
BENEFITS OF CLIENT PORTAL
You can set your business processes preferences regarding the employees and counterparty's representatives, for example, to coordinate the documents.
Tasks can be automatically assigned to the employees according to the key date calendar and SLA.
Timestamp of file sharing appears on the Client Portal.
Our company works according to the principle of individual approach to every client. This method allows us to achieve success in problems of all levels.
You can chat with your counterpart on a Client Portal or in Microsoft Teams, and save correspondence history with the counterpart, including documents and files.
Co-authoring and co-working with Microsoft 365 (ex-Office 365) documents and files save a lot of time.
HOW DOES IT WORK FOR EVERYONE?
It is a template, each individual case is dealt in accordance with the tasks
• Receive, register and rank beneficial offers, orders and control the implementation of supply
• Delineate access to sections and requests
• Quickly inform suppliers about purchasing requests
• Monitor fulfillment of requests
• Set up a business process, collect information for tenders and documents for an agreement
• Have the structured information – primary documentation & data of suppliers, goods, services, delivery terms, etc.
• Find information and files fast and easily to get your job done
• Be able to reply to any question about contract terms, delivery terms, packaging, labeling, etc.
• Be able to ask outsourcer a question upon request
• Get reminders to get the job done on time
• Create a new request for purchase
• Track all transactions and supplies
• Stay updated about the customers' activities to increase outcome
• Control the employees' discipline to make customer satisfied
• Find information and files fast and easily
• Requests about the issues forwarded directly to the consulting department
• Create a new request for any data needed for job to be done
• Check one's own requests to customer
IT ON BOTH SIDES
• Trade secret data protection
• Commercial secrets data protection
• Corporate information data protection
IT ON BOTH SIDES
Let us figure out a solution for your business problem. Fill and submit the form, we'll get back to you right away.